15 May 2007

Chapter 10.1 *Sunday's Post*

Rating of the day : 5/10

Happy Mothers dayy~~~

Lunch. We celebrated mother's day at the airport restaurant. ate Lasagna. damit the lasagna =___=. and for dessert~ ate chocolate cakeeee~~~ jajajaja~ *in eternal heaven* lol.
THE SCARY PART - saw this Hazim-lookalike. he wore a pink shirt. sama bnrr mua nyaaaa. GADDDD.

Afternoon. NO KENDOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *emoes around* ;O; *sighs* since theres no kendo for me that sunday, played CS 5 hours straight. my God, my latency cacat. but then, through the hours...i managed to score 21. baru first time ituuuu~~~ *excited* adalah the time when i got kicked because of my latency reaching 700+.



here's the screenshot of the first 2 hours.


im on the terrorist force with KC-07 as my username. 4th place from below. gaddd. the screenshot is so damit mann. please view www.friendster.com/nezu 's picture for a bigger size. lawan org hong kong maaaaa. HAHA. XDXD

No comments: