20 May 2007

Chapter 12.1

Rating of the day : 4/10

Morning. went to keriam, tutong psl ada this doa selamat + birthday party. and God, i wore the wrong baju. everyone was wearing baju kurungs + formal type, and i was wearing chains. HAHAHA. spent my whole time there with Ka Niza. haha. talked about kendo + anime + yaoi. HAHAHA. it was really panas this morning. after lunch outside, went inside to relax. didalam atu ada tia a bunch of kids running around the house like mad, with this stupid piano house on their hands. bida bunyinya the piano house thingy. mcm kan dipacah kan saja wahh. haha.

Afternoon. [DIDNT GO FOR KENDOOOO!!! ;O;] climbed up a sofa, then sleep. HAHA. 3 hours of beauty nap. lol. ka niza pun tidur. 5.14pm, kana banguni. GOD. atu bida muaku. lol. went to babu's place. ada my cousinsss~~ setelah sekian lama~~~ watched mr. bean's holiday. lol, it was my first time, dont hit me.

Night Time. did my english advertisement. its lawa (to me that is) and updated my friendster proffy. lol.


BASIT'S MY NEW BEST BUDDY. HAHAHA. LOL.

No comments: