26 September 2007

Chapter 74

Hashidani Shin
Shin - Kagrra's Guitarist

Date of Birth : September 11
Blood Type : B
Height : 164 cm
Weight : 50 kg
Likes : Yogurt, afternoon naps
Dislikes : Cucumbers
Shin says : ...death is the end of a tiring day

Randoms;

Do you smoke?
Yes. Mild Seven.

What can you cook the best?
Porridge.

Bad habit:
Bundling myself up in the futon

Favorite place:
In my futon

For stress relief:
I get into my futon
First love:
Lower secondary

Women you like?
Calm and complacent ones

Weak against women who are...
Tiring

Ideal date:
Wake up at 8 am and flee

Place you want to go to?
Far away from here

Do you wish to marry?
No

Glad to be born a man?
Yes

Why?
I won't be molested (on a train)

If you are not a musician...
Something else related to music

Favorite Kagrra song:
No idea which one

Music is...
Something that cannot be described with words
Kagrra is...:
"... ..."

Rate yourself:
7 points.

No comments: