08 July 2008

Chapter 443

Tuesday, 080708
English Period / FREE PERIOD!
Pictures of what they wrote on my arm:-

full with drg punya words ah my arm. from one end to another. HAHAHAHAH.

this is what they wrote on my arm:-

Mimi; Mimi Lawa =) http://mimzterzulkiflee/ BLOG!
Gmah; JY(L)TM
Dibah; voodoo gaybuiis #18 (H)
Fathin; princess siDots x))
Deena; MD (L)
Ain; Love c poklen! AinAerul (L)
Ika; Zul (L)s you, girly loser! =D
Rabii; I love you mal -RR
Zeh; AR (L)
Bella; AmalMulokRocks! i lab u

too bad c meow inda sign ._. inda cukup space ah. kan ke shoulders kali sign? HAHAHAH.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biology Period.
Library.

Occasion; the so-called-flying-love letters. HAHAH

it arrived looking like this.

setulus ikhlas dari Fathin, Zeh and Ain. HAHAH.

and this is what we replied. my text yg dibawah sekali~ HAHAH.
ALL HAIL NIGGLIPZ!

that, is my friggin "getting-ready-for-presentation" bio paper. yesss, that paper kana abused. and you see that bite mark? c mimi tu gigit. lapar. HAHAHAH.

mimi abused both me and the paper for some stupid reason.

and yes, she's becoming the molester #2. HAHAH.

yessss, i dont think you can see my scribbles on bio anymore.

mimigmahdibah's work of art (L)

nampak that tiny red scar? c mimi tu punya pasal. HAHAHA.

Mimi; *plays with cutter arah her hand*
Dibah; eee, palui kali *looks at mimi*
Mimi; *grabs my hand, and main main cutter with it*

*SLASH*

Dibah; MIMI!!!!!!!!! AAAAA!
Gmah, Rabii and Diyana; *stares arah my tangan*
Amal; kamu ani, its okay wah, look, nothing happens.

*15 minutes later~*

Amal; boh shit, baru kan nampak blood nya ah. HAHAHAH
Them semua arah the table; BOH SHIT *panics*

LOL. CALI EH.

ntah knapa ya c mimi today, she hugged me so tight sampai i cant really breathe normally, push me dri the chair which causes all the other chair to gugur, strangled me and err rubbed my head? crazy girl bnr. HAHAH

No comments: