18 August 2008

Chapter 509

sat alone at the second row during amaths class this morning, because i wanted full concentration time Mrs. Yeeny ajar. tpi BULLSHITTT. inda jua paham-paham nya. bnyk distractionss woaa D:

plus before library period mimi said sumth which made me think like a crazy retard. buduh mi, sakit my hati wah ni masih.

plus sir kua read my so-called-journal. hell. i think he swore in chinese. HAHAH. plus ya gave his computer students some talk about teens at this age. whichhhhhhhhhh! i think it was a harsh talk.

went to jolibee serusop for lunch with zehfathinaingmahdibahwanie. saw yafii and aiman. binded my so-called-journal and it looks neat now 8)

the bitchy thing was, my bookmark, yg gmbr me and rifdi, hilang wah. tegugur kali. mati went all emo-ish during extra class. nasib Mrs Yeeny baik and tolong me with amaths.

lela menchanai prac + kendo + at the same time = a kusut brain -____-

im so tired. and leech called me pussy tadi. like wtf kali anak atu. pissed off ku masih ni baie -___-


ifyourereadingthisbay,iloveyou8)

No comments: