25 August 2009

Chapter M26

had my english orals today. mmyes, it was great. the invigilator's a friend of my sister, they once went overseas together. HAHA awkward~ talked about places ive been to ; NZ. HAHAHA, i talked about the time where an ostrich chased me and aku nangis time atu. hell, they laughed, haha suka ku tu~ HAHAHAH.

TRUE STORY TU AH OSTRICH AH. trauma. eya and the dude asked me where i wanna go. i told him i wanna go to JP. and mecca. HAHAHAHA. drg mcm "ooo okay, why?" and i answered "i wanna do my hajj" atu ktawa drg HAHAHA.

inda terasa wah the orals. i wanted to talk longer hahaha. cubatah oral malay cematu inda terasa. eh wait, can i just drop malay time o lvl november? i mean, dude, i got a credit fer it already. HAAHHAHA.



"damn, we missed it again beh"

HAHAHAHA DONT GET ME WRONG,
this was like a few weeks ago? HAHAHAHA.

No comments: