08 February 2010

Chapter M50

my result's breakdown;

Bahasa Melayu - B C C
English - B B A
Maths - B B
Amaths - D D
Geography - B B
Physics - B B A
Biology - C A A
Chemistry - A B A

---------------------------------------------------------

theres just one thing i strongly protest, i got only one A in Physics and yet, overall, i got an A. while in Biology and Chemistry, i got 2 As and yet i overall i got only a B. and English, same result as Physics, overall i got a B for it. well, maybe i got the lower B and C in Chem, Bio and Eng which pulls my marks down. i couldve gotten 4As. but Alhamdulilah, its great to see i got As for my sciences. i must say, i didnt expect to get As for all practicals. well except for BM orals, a C, whut a shame.

--------------------------------------------------------

my A level subjects;

Chemistry
Biology
Psychology
Thinking Skills

i think im not gonna change my mind again. i drop maths cause i dont really favour it, besides, my mind isnt really adapted for calculations, its more into science logic.

-------------------------------------------------------
and. i just received a call. im gonna retake Amaths. and someone's paying it. there goes my year. gahd im just so tired.

No comments: