02 September 2009

Chapter M32

my kitten died today kana buli ulih 5 very-stupid dogs. bloody hell man. sedih ku the morning ah time my dad told me ._.

malay orals yesterday SUCKED. matay. satay. i got psl television and internet. srsly, those 2 were easy. tpi the problem was i dont know how to EXPRESS it in malay. hancur -.-

had this tagalog frenzy at school tdi HAHAHA. anniyong dedemoo~ bah bella, tambah lagi HAHAHA. and uhh, tuition was 50-50. dibah tuition diFC sudah HAHAHA.

dibah; "mallllllllll, im super-duper lateeee. bleh naik kahh?"
me; "aku kan tunggu c fathin. pkul brapa kan ni dang?"
dibah; "2.33" *class actually starts at 2.30*
me; "DANGGGG, AWAL MASIH NII"

samsing bnr HAHAHAHAH. plus fathin had this "my hero" moment. HAHA. babi, hero ku nada HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No comments: