03 September 2009

Chapter M33


LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
jgn inda galat mua c nis ah (second from left)
i like these shit. tpi ada gambar yg lagi cali tinggal arah pc c saf -.-

-----------------------------------------

anywayzzzxxcc, my breakdowns -
BM - 6 6 1
Eng - 4 3 1
Bio - 6 7 3 (paper 2 hancur HAHA, yatah tuu inda blajar)
Math - 3 4
aku still inda pecaya my orals dua dua 1. esp bm.

-----------------------------------------

KARANG CAPERS AHAX.

anyway, sent Uncle Rick Foster and his wife tdi balik ke NZ. he's a good friend of dad's time my dad kerja di NZ dulu in 2002. havent seen him for quite a while. 7 years to be exact. time umur ku... 8 kali. yeah 8. di nz dulu. memory nya sama kami... ya visit our house di nz and tried our mushroom soup and liked it. and nis punya hair pernah terstuck arah butang coat nya time ya salam and hugged him, and uncle Rick inda sadar HAHAHAHA.

*Uncle Rick walks*
nis; "umm, excuse me sir, excuse me, my hair..~"

and whats embarassing is that he remembers that occasion. yesterday time we met him di orchid garden, ya salam and asked me and nis, "which one of you girls got her hair stuck on my coat?" HAHAHAHA. great guy.

--------------------

@ Airport Friday 040909, 9am.

him; "soo, whatre your name girls? im getting old and i must remember, haha"
nis; "nisyyah"
him; "ooo nisyyah right? yes, and you?"
me; "nazirah"
him; "la zira?"
me; "um yeah, thats it."

reasons why i dont wanna correct him;
  • i dont wanna repeat my name.
  • i dont want him to go "what? / again? / ah?"
  • "La Zira" is a nice name.

gotta go mandiiieeeeyyyyzzzzzzzxxxc.

No comments: